Tuesday 7 April 2009

Tak malu :P

Av morning is a beautiful kick start for meeeeeeeeee.....
As always, i walked alone in the park after the Qi gong class...

I was like a kid and played the swing like nobody cares ..haha
Who said the swing is only for kids ? :P
I like to play the swing by watching the beautiful big sky....


I walked alone with my hottie babe, mp3 ...
and it played the song "What a Wonderful World" by Ray Charles..
i really tak malu lar...i was humming the song while walking towards my car...
I was too concentrate that i dont even an aunt was behind me...
When i sensed someting...i turned around
OOOOH MMMYYYY GGGOODD !!
Aww..so embarrassing ! That aunt might think i crazy or wat or i hav psycho prob ...haha
Anyway, humming in the park had became one of my habit when no people around me....
We are still soooooo young,...
Sometimes, its cool to do some crazy stuffs , dont we??


-------------------------------------------

There's a pharmacist told me that, i should be grateful to be sick . We (sick people) are the angels who were blessed by the God. We were here to help the people.sound so Christian btw...Dont forget , i m Buddhist. but , i wouldn't mind . Because I love to be an A-N-G-E-L

No comments: