Monday 13 April 2009

Manic Monday

Woke up at 6.15 am ..
Prepared to go the hospital....Aww..
So lazy to drag myself to the hospital
The most unpleasant place to visit T_T

So, i waited and waited and waited ....
Zzzzz...After two hours..finally i m being called to see the doctor


The reports out..
sounds good..but not good enough... Hmm...
50% of my tumor already clear..


Then Dr Tan said he need to change some stronger chemo now..
i might suffer more...
so i cried out like hell...I m so phobic of chemo now....so scare
wondering which vein m i goin to use since most of the veins are hard now (the veins on my hand)
still abit phobic of needle...(considering chemo port on my chest )

But the nurse are very supportive..she sayang sayang me :)
she said : y r u crying ? ur disease is the easiest disease to cure. There are more people who are less fortunate than you ...dont cry lar.. (okayyy, i knew i m daddy's daughter and i m like crying baby)
Daddy saw me cried oso tak sampai hati ....:(
Sorry for makin u worry... :)
I ll try to be brave again !!

Doc said i need 2 more chemo..
Each chemo i have to stay in ward for 3 days respectively...
He wanted all the tumor inside my body clear completely in this 2 chemo..
Then , i ll go for PET Scan in Putrajaya...


I should be happy..since i dont need to take so many chemos...i should be optimistic...but why i m i still scare? I had been gone through 8 times of chemos, surgery,needles...just two only.y i m worry ??



I ll be in ward soon..but i dont know when(waiting calls from ward :) )... and i dont know when can i blog back...dont worry, very sooooooonnn..Now, i need to sleeeeeeeppppppp...its 10.30pm now..hehe... tata~~


MIssssss me lots lots yea
-xoxo-
RUN CHEWLIAN RUN !!



No comments: