Friday 24 April 2009

Chaos in my mind

hopefully i can recover completely before my birthday !
Then i can have a super huge celebration....Wee~~
I have so many plans in my mind..
Just knew that there are cheap flight to Mel this comin Sept which was a good news to me..
Please dont spoilt my plan,Dear God ! =)
If i could receive chemo even faster,i wouldnt mind to suffer more..so i wont feel afraid all the time and i can recover even faster!
I hope my hair could grow even bushy..so i can comb my hair back ! *wink*
I want to cook...there are so many recipes in my mind that i learnt from Rachael Ray showww.....
I should have plan a diet timetable for myself..My meal is so messy now...GRrr
I miss coleslaw and sandwiches ..When can i eat raw vegetables ?? T_T
Yes, stop thinking ! Back to rest ! *knock my head*hehe
Bless me ~~
ChewLian

No comments: