Thursday 23 April 2009

"Live like you're dying and never stop trying"

My fav person is coming back !! my paktou btw...

my paktou is the girl who are wearing green cardigan..keke....i miss her sooooooo much !She taught me alot of things , so i m very appreciate what she ve done to me ! hehe...I cant wait to c u , MINNIE MOUSE !!! XD miss you ....

Gambateh, sensei ! I know you can do it !

---------------------------------------------

Some questions really bothering me many many years...Some of you knew me that i dont like to talk about high school memories because i dont like it. Of course there are good memories but i never really remember it..

U may knew that i m very cautious for every friend i know or i just know..I scare someday i might be hurt very badly . I m very careful for whatever i do and i talk.sometimes, I tried to believe them and i tried to let go but i just cant do it.

Its been a long time ........Should i or should i not ??

No comments: