Wednesday 22 April 2009

My Hair did Grew..WEE !!

Oh !! Bless me !
My hair did grew a lil bit !
Okaay , I look like Rugrat now..haha..
Of course i m not goin to show you my photos..
I looked so ugly without hair..

so, how are you guys ?

I had been gone to hospital for 6 days..u must be miss me a lot huh !6days only, most of my friends finished their 1st year degrees..AWww...i m so envious of u guys ! Some prepare to come home, some prepare to go overseas,some prepare for their finals...haisss....So sad now ~

Do u understand how i feel? Life without education and college life is so so so so dull ! so meaningless to sit at home like a pig and still have to suffer in hospital monthly !!

forget about it..if i think even more , i ll get depression in the future..phew !

These 6 days passed really fast although i felt slow in the hospital.....I m suppose to live 3 days but the doc...Aww..long story...i m phobic of staying in hospital...i cant even sleep well and keep looking at the window to wait for the sun rise everyday.......in the ward, i m considered the least serious patient..So, i just felt uncomfortable when i saw new leukemia patients.so sad ..They gonna have long way to go....Make me recalled of my bad days in hospital only...T_T

Stop talking other patients ! They are just so pathetic and will make u cry when u think of them !

when i came out of the hospital , i never realise that the temperature outside the ward are so much higher than inside the ward ! When i went back, i kept apply Cool Fever on my forehead,put the wet hand towel on myhead and i kept taking shower...This is the worst chemo i ever had, I feel like it was burning my body...so so freaking hot...

Dont worry , i m feeling better now after i drank alot of fruit juices and water ....phew !

goin to rest now ..bubbly byeeee..love ya !

No comments: