Thursday 30 April 2009

Invisible

Sometimes , i feel i m a very very cruel friend
I felt guilty for not telling anyone about my condition before i left....(Dont blame me, my parents wanted me to keep this as a secret ! )
I just disappeared..blink! just like that..
I m really missing college life..
Sigh, now i have to trap myself in my own world..
How long should i have to suffer ??
The doctor never console me when i m sad..but talk some nonsense things.
Everytime i ask them when i ll recover but they give me cruel excuses and spoilt my mood !!
--------------------------------------------------
Few days ago, i just had a chat with my paktou..hehe
I told her i wanna have a simple birthday celebration at my house..(hope this plan will be goin well without any interruption)
But i dont want the celebration to be mine at all..
I ll be cooking some healthy and nutritious food that i learnt from the TV show to appreciate all the people who had been by my side...
If u r reading this, u ll be invited to my house if i have confirm :)
U may try to cook some but those normal party foods are strictly prohibited(i guess u know)...hehe...
I m goin to call up some close friends and v gonna have pillow talks at night with our pyjamas....
Weeeeee~~so anticipating now !! keke
I used to think that my birthday should be celebrate in happening places like TGI Fri, Jogoya, Tony Roma...etc
But now i dont think so ..
Havin a simple celebration with homemade food are the most lovely little party
most importantly, celebrating with family and friends that i trusted the most !!
=)
P/s: i m goin to continue dreaming !! :P

No comments: