Sunday 12 April 2009

The Sunday

Awww..

so fast two weeks have passed ...
I haven enjoy enough yet ler ..T_T
I do really hope my reports are fine..
Bless meee , dear God...




Oh o...u might not believe that i m super super in love with the high waist skirts...
They are hot items on the web......
Mayb i should stop reading VIVI magazine...
All those clothes are so so so ...................undescribeable..haha..OMG...
Havin a big closet with lots of clothes was my dream.........

*Bang* stop dreaming...u are broke now..




FYI, i m not really broke officially
Cuz i so need to save money for my pink camera...
Somemore i need to control my spendings...
I have to stop buying useless stuffs...





Yes, u r goin to be mine ssssssssoooooooonnnnnnnnnn....keke *devil laugh*



My parcel reached Malaysia safely..butttt....the parcel is in the post office now..eventually, they did sent to my house, but i m not at home..T_T..I want want my chiffon skirttttttt......... Sobss......hm...wat about breaking into the post office...*Giggling*..not a bad idea huh?? :P

So sad..no more hair now....Whenever i saw long curl hair in the magazine, i m so envious....faster faster grow hair..I think i wanna go YunNan Haircare . So my hair can grow really really fast.....hahahahaha..I so hate to wear the cap around whereever i go.......

And my stupid sista wants my botak head picture...she wanna keep it as memory pulak..*knock your head* :P..I dont wanna keep ugly pic as my memory........So sad to reminisce about it ler............

I hate people staring at me..I dont mind if u just glance...but dont la stare at me like i m a crime..Sick people cannot go out shopping meh??

Grrr...to some typical Malaysianss..haiss......Could u just stop staring people and mind your business...Omg....................so rude to stare at people lar....ARGH!! I could feel that so many pairs of eyes following me ..........

Watever ! I just wanna complain and then forget about it..haha...



No comments: