Thursday 9 April 2009

Sleeeping Beauty

Some people think that napping is good , but some are not...
take me for an example.


I napped these two days because :

-no internet
-too tired after exercised
-eat too much
-laziness
-lack of sleep

so unhealthy me ! Yealar..been worrying of CT Scan ...SIghhhhhhhhh

----------------------------



me finally watched Confessions of A Shopaholic with Shinyee and Cat


woooot...super super excited...
quite nice...super super like her pink dress..so many layers of colours inside...
soooooooooo adorable...........Magic cards are amazing , ya'll know?? haha
I saw some of my shadows in her..for those who knew me well *Giggling*
Yes, i swiped my dad magic card secretly..but y my parcel haven reach yet !!!
the custom damn slow weh...its been 2 days stucked in post office ...WTH are they doin ??


------------------------------------------
got an email which i posted two days ago..
she s a Lymphoma survivor ...
so warm..i mean the content of the email.....hehe
Here it goes :::



Besides my faith in Christianity, below are the things that i found so precious to me.

You are precious jewel. The future for you is so bright.
Stay healthy is so good. We are so young, that we can do a lot of things.
Surely, you still have a lot of time to really encounter the happiness with your loved one in the near future. The world is wonderful, still many things for me explore. You too.

There are a lot of success stories around.

Colon cleansing, changing habits, these are not happen within a day. Just step by step.

Colon cleansing, i am doing it even now, because i think it is something enjoyable and nice as i can throw out unnecessary thing in the stomach. Look younger, good complacence and pretty, why not? Some Hong Kong actress also did so. Just that mine is a DIY style.

it is not 9kg of the juices, just 9kg of vegies and fruits in juices. (Hello, 1 coconut also near 1kg+, i drunk a lot coconut drink and a bit of the fresh to get rid of the heatiness after chemo). And you are not doing it just by today. Maybe today 3kg, then slowly lo... I am sure we Malaysian like food, doing it more adventurous, try different combination, surely you get some u like - tomatoes with green apples is so so nice.

You are young teenage so it is even more easy. Now i am approaching 30, i tell u, i am so admire u, the young one.

What u need are:
1. Know that u are precious, being loved.
2. Rest and good sleep.
3. Eat healthy and good exercise.
4. Output the toxide.
5. Being real happy (real happy not coming from food; why u turn to food?); forgiveness towards others, more importantly, yourself. Share with others.

Last but not least, you are precious!

God bless u! Wish you a speedy recovery.When u recover, and when I looked back, (hmm..i actually not so remember about all the sad things), in fact, all things happened was nothing compare to the life i enjoying now.

All the best,
Sian Lin

P/S: I m so glad to received her email...So so so thank you that she gave me alot of information about her experience..........



No comments: