Friday 3 April 2009

Boogie oogie oogie

Boogie oogie oogie *Hugh Laurie's style*
u guys must be missing me so muchie..

Yeap, the bloody internet sucksss..
Making me lost of inspiration to blog at night
Besides, since i change to this blog, i lazy to log in to blog..haha..wat a joke !

I like Ugly Betty even moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
so cute......currently watching the 3rd Season...
I know i m always outdated...
i dont even have astro at home ..GRrr

i m so so so so so so in love with anna nalick song- Breathe..
I m like singing it avday like no one business...i guess my younger sis feel like strangle me now..
Anyway, still trying to memorize the lyrics..so cool huh XD


Bought 2 shirts and 1 high waist skirt and 1 chiffon high waist skirt..
from Gmarket again..
Ooooopppsssssss, i just swiped the card..
waiting for him to chop my head off.........Arrgghh
hahahaha..........who cares?? but cant wait for my parcel !!!! :P

the end...
continue when i m in the mood :)

No comments: