Sunday 5 April 2009

Good Deed



*internet sucks..indeed, i m complaining again ! :P

If i could help one people a day, i guess i m the happiest person in my life...
I had a meaningful weekdays...

Let me tell u this :

Last Wed, i guess, i dont really rmb...I saw my neighbour(an old man) and his wife in the park, he's one of my previous classmate's father and my dad's friend's husband btw...okie...sounds complicated...If not mistaken, this old man's nerve in his brain is abit damaged, so he couldnt control himself physically and mentally lar...I m pretty surprised that he recognized me and he pointed at me although i saw him a few times in my dad's temple =). At first, i was quite scare because he always say some nonsense things since he cant controlled his mind. He requested me to hold his hand tightly and walked around the park.I was quite worried about him too as his wife is not around that time. When i walked him to the car, he suddenly said something out of my expectation : Thank you ! (for many times) o__O That' s really touching me , and this made me smileeeeee all the day !!

Besides, currently i knew a breast cancer patient in the park, i guess she s my mum's age now . I gave her some psychology counselling(writing therapy, healing) and teach her how to eat well and introduce her the health products that i personally highly recommended and experienced... But she likes to talk psycho thing with me,she shared her probs with me. And she even invited me to her house to talk some good things to her daughter(a rebellious young teenager) which i dont think i m qualified enough since i m not a good role model :).

Helping people is the best things in my life......

Life, very unexpected. You wouldnt know u might die tomorrow.No matter something bad or good happen, i think we should face them with courage and accept the fact . People around me gave me support directly and indirectly ,i should continue to live instead of thinking the death :-) .God gave me a big present and now i m even have a better understanding about L-I-F-E

D-H-A. We should drink Enfagrow right ??

D- Dreams
H-Hopes
A-Aspirations

I would like to c rainbow once again ;)
P/S : So in love with Jolin new song, 妥协 *WINKIE* . I think i should write an article to the SInChew newspaper. :)

No comments: