Thursday 19 November 2009

live life.love life II



my Mum's lotus already bloom !!teehehehe...
I quickly took my camera n tried to capture the best shot..
this is what i ve got
still not satisfy though...
hehehe...

suddenly i miss all the hospital nurses and docs..
n especially Eric the pharmacist..hahah..lol
joking onli lar ...i wonder where did he go now :(
but i miss my lovely nurses and the staffs the most !!!hehehe

on the other hand, i think i had save enough $$ for Bangkok..
while i m flying on the 10th and shinyee flying off to Korea by 11th, i guess
Jealous right !!gek dao ~~ :S
I ve been dreaming for Seoul for so many years...
Its okay ! I can still go when i m afford to , right ?!
I m very lucky enough now ! :)
知足常乐hehehee =P

for now, i must work harder and harder..so i can save more $$.Ekekekeke....so many plans ahead ya know...even meeting a fren will have to spend alot now...Agree?? !!Sighhh...

oh oh oh ..btw, just got my sandwich maker for FREEEeeee ..my sandwich maker very convenient la, can grill, toast and even make waffles..I m goin to make waffles next week..feel free to be my guest and try my waffles yea :P

anyway, All the best to my youngest sis in her SPM !!Most importantly , sleep well and healthy come first. Dont think u ll be listen to me if i advice you face to face becos u r very Stubborn :s bluek !! :P

-love you,chewlian-

















No comments: