Thursday 5 November 2009

I M GONNA GETCHA GOOD !

Busy busy busy !!
Why my life is still busy although i m havin holiday ??!!
I have so many unfinished things to do ...:S..i m goin crazy soon !!
Interview on Friday in Ling Montessori..
Lol...the kindergarten is less than 500m away my house..
guess i can ride my bicycle to kindergarten...hehe..
hope theywill hire me *finger crossed**NERVOUS*

Havin radiology appt by next Tuesday !
back to General hospital KL where i first admitted last year for biopsy surgery!
God ! i hate tht place ..so complicated and old and dirty... =.=and i dont even how radiotherapy work..
NO IDEA AT ALL !! T_T

Well, very happy that i had plan for my holiday life till July 2010
Goin back to coll by July since degree oso start by July... hehe..i know i m lazy but i need to be mentally prepare lar :

Nov- this month would be a lil busy though.
-radiotherapy
-Kumon job every Mon & Thurs
Dec -Mayb still doin radiotherapy
- Bangkok shopping trip (hopefully i dont hav to cancel the trip )
Jan till Mac - working and working and working :P
April - Goodbye Malaysia !!!

Just bought a new camera ..
Din take many photos though cos not goin anywhere till DEC !! woohoo...
but i did attempt to take some pictures from my mom's "lil garden"...hehe
I love takin photos by using digital macro now..the outcome look like DSLR...lol
okay..need to practice more on photography jor....i need a teacher !!! :S












i know the photos dont look pro ..okay ?? these are just part of my practices ..
haha...
I ll practice harder ! Gambateh !!
******************************************

On the other hand, i found something very sweet on my notice board
Leen and Yee secretly put a sticky note..
I found it like weeks ago but i cant capture it clearly with my phone ..
So, with my Canon IXUS 110
I got this !


THank you very much for the sticky note..

well, so speechless about this cos i never expect u guys will do such a sweet things..hehehe

no offence, right??haha :P

honestly, i dont know what should i do to repay u guys...u guys really take care of me alot whether i m in ward or out-ward..THank you !!

dont worry ! I had threw away all those emo sticky notes..hehhe..

its final exam season now...I hope u guys can pass ur final with flying colours

Live life.Love life.

Muacksss!

-chewlian-

1 comment:

Chew said...

Wa lau mum's orchid business is going very well. Well done mum!!!!!