Sunday 1 November 2009

aku multi-tasker

When i was cleaning my shoes in the cupboard,
i realised that both of these ballerinas are very special
Becos each pair of ballerinas were gifted by two very special person in my life
Mom & Dad
*Sorry for abandoning the black ballerina for like a year++ =.=llll *guilty*
Thank you for accompany me along my sicky journey.
I am very sorry for my obstreperous-ness.
Sorry if i m disobedient
I m sorry for raising my voice lately without understand the whole situation
I m sorry for forgetting how hard that both of you sending me up and down the hospital and brought healthy food when i was in the ward.
I m sorry for my hot- tempered
I know i m not a perfect person
BUT
I ll try harder and harder and harder and harder to improve myself.
I PROMISE.
Please forgive me ! :)
Love you,
-chewlian-

No comments: