Sunday 29 November 2009

Buttermilk waffles

As u know, just got my sandwich maker few weeks ago ...
Teehehehee... :P


SO, i decided to try buttermilk waffles which i found the recipe on marthastewart.com
I found out that there's a lot of baking recipes in that websites
If u want healthier recipes, u might wanted to try cookbook101.com or u can be like me modify the ingredients




These are the ingredients tht i modified :), i used organic unbleached wheat flour instead of normal flour,i used canola oil ,organic egg instead of non-organic one,and liquid fructose instead of sugar and sea-salt too ...

Tada ~~~~the outcome !! the appearance is quite nice..but not crispy and taste like pancakes ...I dont mind. Like the Adidas famous quote : NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE . I would wanna try it again !! :)
I like my simple life.....slow and relasx.instead of loitering around KL, why dont friends? we come and learn baking and cooking ! It must be a very interesting experience ...hehe :P

No comments: