Wednesday 11 November 2009

left or right? up or down? yes or no?

meet Missy Pink Dolphin...ooopss..sorry, been hiding you for so long in the drawer..teehehehehehe.

***********************************************

i have a hard decision to make which might ruin my future ....i had my radiology appt and my doc told me that they have to "kill off" the gland near my arm. the effect is i have 50% of the risk that both of my hands would swell twice bigger than my current one. The prob is if this happen,i have to live with it forever . T_T..i dont wanna live with two big elephant hands !! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NEVER !!!

This is my last stage of treatment and God is still playing with me . No, i cant handle this. i m so young...YOU cant do this to me !!! everytime i went to hospital sure got surprises waiting for me. I meant bad surprise. Tell me what to do , PLEASE !!

P/s: docs are still discussing whether to kill of not kill the gland.*finger crossed*for my future, please help me !

No comments: