Thursday 26 November 2009

Time to get outta of here :)

Last sat, i met up with Shinyee for DAISO ...teehehehe
Got my fleth cloth and guess what i found in the 5 ringgit thing in Daiso.

Lol...an electric eraser....hahaha..fyi, it was specially design for lazy ppl but not me lar...I bought it becos of my curiousity....Ekekeke..:P

On the other hand, me n shinyee managed to try pancake cuisine in


hmm...i think the cage is prettier than Kim Gary one lor...hahah..well, i quite fond of the restaurant. The songs they played were very comfortable and their food were nice too..I would rate 4 stars out of 5 stars. The price was abit pricey though...


I truly in love with their pancakes now !! Om nom nom nom nom !I had tried to make pancakes but still failed though and i have no idea about it...Their pancakes are not too sweet and they are fragrant too...yee said they might be using vanilla essense..hmm..would prefer if they keep the natural taste of pancakes lar :)

yee's food : shrimp, chic and crepes :)


mine : baked dory fish, wrapped lettuce with crepes and mashed potatos :)..quite a healthy option btw ;)but the mashed potatos are quite milky or creamy i should say and i m not really used to the taste


dessert : mini pancakes with choc fondue !!!
P/s: i would definitely come back and eat again !! Teehehehee..stop drooling and try it now..i can be your company if u want too hehe

No comments: