Friday 27 November 2009

I got my Gap again !!

Mmmhhhmm..
After a year, got a text from my neighbour aka my primary skol classmate, Xin Shi called me up for drink ...

Act, to be honest, its been a year i didnt meet up with the fren who live around me..I guess its time to open my heart and reveal my little not-so-proud secret lar..hahaha.

next would be Yar Bien !!! haha..i ll try to find a time to contact you...byk activiti lately lar..hehehe ..Sorry !! :P

Xin Shi was quite shocked when she heard about it cos she live so near to my house that she dont even know. hehe...hmm..this shows that i m very good in keeping this secret huh ??!! Okay, no worries now, I m fine and super fine !!!! Even my docs and nurses felt unbelievable that i gained alot of weight ...Aww..need to lose weight now !!! T_T

And so , we went to Centro for drinks cos we dont wanna go to a place tht are too near to my house and i hate mamak btw !!!

We decided to have New Zealand Natural instead of Starbucks ( too sweet and the taste too thick for me n pricey too ..hehe)

Hmm..we shared a large one with 3 flavours : surprise strawberry, cafe espresso and mint choc kisses. Eventually i dont feel like choosing mint choc kisses cos i dont feel like eat choc n i had been eating tht for so many times !! But most of the ice cream were quite sweet !! I like STRAWBERRY flavour,hehe...not too sweet and a mild taste of strawberry :) cafe espresso oso not bad but when i eat too much, my throat felt abit uncomfortable lar.. :)


Nz natural made her so irresistible...hahaha


Aww..why i never look thinner in the pic !!!! T_T

I like the sky juice when lemons are added... :)

XInshi attempted to take a nice photos of the glass..lol

Last but not least, the world map which just infront of my eyes ..I wanna go everywhere...lala ~
Good night !
Love u,
chewlian
P/s : upnext ! cheers for hols !!

No comments: