Wednesday 28 October 2009

Organic Molasses Cookies


Woohoo ! I m very excited that my second attempt on my molasses cookies was a success :)
this time i m using organic unbleached flour instead of wheat flour .
The outcome was very good.
The cookies are much more smoother than last time and less sweeter cos this time i just put a lil bit (mayb 2-3 teaspoons) of confectioner sugar.
I learnt how to make cookies with flower shape....Teehehehe...
isnt that great ??!!
recipe :
1 1/2 cup of unbleached flour
1 organic egg
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2-3teaspoon of sugar
1 cup of molasses ( depends)
hmmm....i guess i can remember the recipe now... :P if you wanna try, let me know , i ll teach you :P
Molasses is a kind of liquid dark sugar which are high in potassium and calcium
for those who have anemia should try to drink molasses avday :)
they are really effective in red blood cell production ! TRUST ME !! :P
on the other hand, i m very grateful that i can use my time very wisely
i had tried to make muffins and cupcakes , i had tried to make some handicrafts by using fleth cloth...
errr...i think i should try to do a card and learn korean language now !! :)
Aww...i wanna learn so so so many things now ! =.=lll
anyway, me busy looking for jobs . hopefully i can find a teaching job in chinese primary school T_T...
i seriously need to save money for my upcomin trip cos
I AM 20 years old..i dont wanna depend on my parents always !!
Wish me luck!
Love you !
x0x0
-chewlian-

No comments: