Saturday 10 October 2009

Live Life.Love life

hola ! I m coming back again with good news !
hmm..but wait! hehe..
i wanna talk about my parents surprise birthday celebration ...teehehehe
I am so excited that all my sibling "pakat" together for our parents' birthday
Well, i planned the surprise last min as my elder sis sent extra money for me.
So, i booked a so-called 5 star vegetarian restaurant in Kechara Oasis which was quite recommended by the bloggers.
I ordered the ice-cream cake (since i had the complimentary 500g voucher :P)
I drove them to Jaya One..
Ordered Shark fin soup , kechara salad, 5 Mandala of prosperity........etc....
The food werent satisfying enough, not natural enough....n they are freaking EXPENSIVE !! =.=
So, after that , i gave them the present that i sewed for them(above)
Mummy and daddy, u should be touched....i spent a week to finish it lar... :Pits worth it for me anyway even you scolded me when i was sewing in the room :S
Since we cant bring our ice-cream cake with us, we sang the song at home...hehe
My daddy was so delighted like a small kid....hehehe..
Happy birthday , dad and mum !!
I ll be more obedient and fillial and and and take care of my health properly and never let u worry of me anymore !
Lurvvveee uuuuuuuu ! Muackssss...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeap ! Here comes the dramatic good news ~
7th of oct which was a very big and nervous day for me
Its been a month i felt stressful and AV me twice a month...wtf
I woke up as normal like i always went for chemo in hospital
I waited for nurse to called my name to meet my doc...
u know wat, each time i heard nurse called my name, my heart beated even faster..LOL
I was too nervous that i have to keep praying and praying
I met the doctor after like 3 hours of waiting ??>....
DrJerome(nickname:mad scientist..Shhh:P) : Hey, how are you??
Me : *nodded*(of course i m fine lar =.=,even healthier k?)
Dr Jerome : u felt suffer during chemo right ??
Me : (i was like .......hello, of course lar, who ever wanted to get so many chemo)yes !!!
While he looked for my results, he suddenly...
Dr.Jerome : Hey , i cant trace ur PET-Ct result la...
Me: (Wth!!)i had been waiting for a month, and u haven see the results ah?
Dr. Jerome: Hmm..let me call Putrajaya hosp, and ask them to fax the results ,k?
after he called, he chatted lil bit with us
Dr Jerome: Hmm..i guess u need to do bone marrow test lar cuz i think hor u r in Stage 3 and ur tumour kinda big so i think u need Stem Cell Transplant
Me : Huh ?? Seriously....(i felt like crying )dont talk so pessimistic mah !! Haisss
Dr.Jerome: dont worry lar...
Dr Jerome always scared i ll cry and he had to comfort me all the time...haha..poor him !
Since they lost my result , i have to wait another 4 hours to wait the stupid hosp fax me the results cuz of some stupid technical probs
when i got impatient, i told the stuff to get the hosp to send me the results through emails but still failed..
after few mins, we got a complete results ...
omg, i m getting nervous and nervous,
and i m so reluctant to know the results
Dr.Jerome: Hmm....avthin is clear now !!
Me : OMG !! THANKS GOD ! ( i jumped in joyness) so , i dont need transplant right?
Dr.Jerome: Yes,but u need a lil bit of radiotherapy that ur skin might turn darker abit
Well, i couldnt ask for a better solution cuz this is the less suffer way to my recovery...
Well, till now,
i continued my job in Kumon
as i need more money to cover my trip to Mel and Nz next year !
I m looking for general clerk jobs but no answer yet !!
Hire me lar !! :(
n n n n n n n
BANGKOK will be my 1st sweet escape !!!! Yipeee....
Love you !!!
-chewlian-

No comments: