Sunday 4 October 2009

CHEWLIAN TH3 SHOPAHOLIC IS BACK !!

Poor bloggie ! been abandoned lately....Sorry, sweetheart ! :)

Havin moodswing lately...
Chatted with the future psychologist,Eileen..
Felt better but moodswing came back again !
Omg !! Omg !!
but leen, trust me ! I m not moodswing about tht stupid memories ..hehe..
I m fine ! I believed i can do it soon ..very soon :)

Everyone is busy, so m i ..
Well, Little Miss Chew Lian needs new friends over here... :P
I just wish the time could stop
so nothin happen..
reminiscing those stupid memories werent fine to me
but i believed time would make all the things fade away, i guess?? :P


I am neither ready for the ugly truth nor i could handle it ...(hopefully avthin will be fine)
After all, i miss my sister...
Becuz i knew she would be by my side all the time no matter how.Even if she is not with me, her spirit is with me all the time.
I need to get away from here...far far far away where there are no ppl know me and get a new life and a reborn me.


I think i need to learn to keep quiet when i m suppose to.
I guess ppl think i m annoying and noisy but i couldnt help it
Say u hate me pls. :)
I ll try to improve this bad habit ;) I PROMISE !


I love my job although my boss paid me little and being bullied by the bitches in the centre
but i found happiness in the kids
Their innocent faces, smiles which made all my worries gone....
They learnt from me, i learnt from them too.
I hope i could continue for some time before i leave for "holiday".( i dont noe holiday define the hospital or the real getaway to nz..:( )


I m sad now..
I hate the society in the high-tech 21st century
Earth are very angry right now and sad at the same time.
Earthquake, contagious diseases, typhoon,tsunami just happened continuously..
Why people want to fight for power, money, position,..etc etc..??
I hate these !!
i wonder how long can i stay in this world...
When will you wake up ?
I need peace! I need the co-operation from avone !!
I..................................just want to have a peaceful life..
I...................................want the nature.
Can we still get together peacefully and be friends again ??
No more racism, no more politics prob, no more jealousy,no more inflation and live in moderation , PLEASE ??!

MODERATION , PLEASE !!
For P-E-A-C-E !

No comments: