Wednesday 30 September 2009

I must think positive !

Oooh !! I had a wonderful weekend in Deidre's Hse few weeks back :) and we got to celebrate Camwhore Queen Birthday - Suet Teng's :P..


Thanks to Deidre's mom, i felt a lil paiseh cuz u guys have to tolerate with me and prepare organic vegetables for me . Thank you !! Thank you !! :)

Oh,yea ! The so-temptatiously-delicious homemade temppanyaki. I guess i know how to cook now..it was so easy :)

Ready ? 1, 2, 3 , GO !! haha..we are so busy eating once deidre's mom served all the ingredients out. :P..me n june busy cooking the bean sprout cuz they are so delicious to cook with Garlic spread. And then me got "scolded"..haha..cuz i finished auntie's garlic spread...Sorry, Auntie !! :P btw, i really enjoyed the marinated fish ,auntie !!! :)



pics time ! Deidre's house living room very comfortable. When i stepped into her house, all i can see were photos around :). I m quite envious to her cause her family members very very close and they dont have a wall btw family members . u get it? The family are very open minded and they just speak whatever comes to their mind such as Deidre's mother ;).

surprise ! we surprised Suet Teng with the cake and ....



the cinderella love shape balloon which suited her very much :). Happy 19th birthday and less camwhoring :P All the best to aussie soon !!

I like this photo the most...and the way Sheena described this photo in her bloggie :

"I got mushed!! Deidre was about to.....Suet smelled it and so did Dian after that...June has no idea on what's going on...Chew Lian is trying her best to hold the breath in"

I enjoyed it very much, guys ! Till we meet up again ! Muackss...Huggies puff-puff XD

No comments: