Wednesday 2 September 2009

Where are you?

The moment i missed hospital's call...i was jumped in joyness and so i called them back . But it was a bad news for me, they said Dr Ong wanted me to come on 7th of Oct. Sad sad sad...Gahh !! I m not seeing Dr Ong, why he postpone wor..


DR CHANG ~~~~~ Are YOU hearing ME ???!!! FASTER COME BACK FROM SG LAR ...U promised me that i can get back to college by Sept :(..I ll get depression if you dont consult me lar..... T_T

.....................................................................................

Cant read my...cant read my ..No u cant read my, Poker face...Mum mum mum mum ...

Hola, very unbelievable i finally got my pinky wedges for 100 bucks after so i waited so long..

1st , it should be 200 bucks, then the price went down till 170, and i m still struggling whether to buy or not( i did gave up)...and yest i saw it for only 100 and they had my size...I m grabbing it !! Loola ~~~Thank you, Zara !! You're the best !!

call me back Ms. Shopaholic, plsss...Teehehehe

P/s : Austin Chase was a good place to have some chat and get some coffee XD

No comments: