Sunday 6 September 2009

Mummy, i need bookshelf !!

Two of my fav person left yesterday and today...one in Vancouver and the other one in Paris left without replying my text ..

Goodbye SS Queen and Choc Queen .


I shall see you next year when i turn 21st ;-). I know this year is not a lucky year for me. Despite of my weak body , i cant go out hanging with you guys oftenly plus the stupid flu is getting serious and serious..What a bad year huh?? I ll wait for you and grow my long hair back...You shall see my new hairstyle and new fashion and not forgetting new Chew Lian ...Hehe...



All the best to you and enjoy your Uni life !! Muackss...


.................................................................................................................................


woot ! I managed to finished up the last 4 episodes of You're Hired tvb drama in a day!!...Dayo Wong is really really pro in comedy and so smart !!! I like his dramass...It just make me feel happy all the time XD..I ll definitely watch again !! I got the whole series ..woohoo !!

They are mostly very funny but in another way there were many lessons to learn in the series...well ,you should watch it ! Its really worth it to watch !! :P

No comments: