Sunday 25 October 2009

Everybody have stories to tell,but not me =(

I m currently very very very very into IRIS korean drama by Lee Byung Heon and Kim Tae Hee. Yipee...well
FYI,
Kim Tae Hee is one of my top 3 fav actress in my fav list...Ekekekek*evil grin*. I really really like her cos she always look so pretty and elegant XD.Awww..isnt she pretty !!!!!!!! :)
As you know , i m always watching korean drama...but to let you know, this is a very completely diff korean dramas.those who never like would definitely fell in love with it. Its all about assassination and they are very kan cheong man !!! :P

And and and Lee Byung heon really look hot and man in the drama....Awww..love him !! its really cute when both of the couple flirted with each other in the office....lolx...hahahah






this song had been my fav song since last week !! Aww..Love it !! :)

No comments: