Thursday 22 October 2009

L.O.L

My fav student in Kumon , Natassha came to me when she did half of her classwork

Natassha : Teacher ~~~ , i wanna call daddy?
me : Why ?
Natassha: Becos i m hungry ....*evil grin*
me: Do u wanna go back ? if u wanna go home and eat, u have to finish ur classwork, dear. :)

she went back to her seat and continued her classwork...
After 5 mins......

Natassha : TEACHER ~~~~~~~
me : What do u want?
Natassha : Sleepy...(not really happy liao)
me: U still have to finish your work 1st lar ( i smiled) . U can eat and sleep later on if u manage to finish your classwork...

Then she started to use another trick : CRY !!!
omg....
Luckily , she managed to finished all her classwork and correction by the help of Mrs Lau....phew !! *sweat* At least , she smiled back again later on :)
So hard to handles tis lil tricky kid. =.=lll

Anyway, she made me feel delighted tonight !
Goodnight !!! huggies !!
Sweet dreams
-chewlian-

No comments: