Sunday 3 January 2010

when Canon meet Canon :P



For you, CHEWLING ...teeeheheh
1st of all, thanks for letting me to use your new DSLR...Muackss..lup you the most lar :p
well, since you couldnt see your DSLR in real one, i captured it with my Canon camera..
Thats why i said "WHEN CANON MEET CANON" ...hahAHa



sideview :)

Free User's guide !! you dont have to go to class liao..hahaha

OH, there is something for you !! HAHA...dont laugh :P i know i m funny especially my new grown hair :(..its so dark and curly..suddenly i felt my new grown hair look like f4 ,Gun Jun Pyo one ..Duh !!!






P/s : Goodbye, tasmanian devil ! I tunggu you pulang and bring you makan SUSHI.....Teeehehee..i know its goin to be hard for you and me.you have to be strong , so do me ! JiaYou !
P/s 2 : Sobsss...i was poked for four times with needles by nurse just to get a blood test ! :'(

2 comments:

Chew said...

Cant wait to get my DSLR!! NIce pics. Ur pic with my camera made me burst into laugh ;-)

Eh wat else u wan me to say!! Lian lian ur hair is so black and shiny...wahahaha

Chew said...

heya great pics of my DSLR. Cant wait to get it now...wahahaha

Anyway ur hair is realy black and shiny. Ur pics with my camera made me burst into laugh. It was really funny...hahahaha