Thursday 7 January 2010

It wasnt too bad after all

photo grabbed from weilun's fb :P

(the photos totally look like the postcards).. I love the photos !!! :)

At the moment,

I dont wanna do anything
I dont wanna hear anything
I m tired.
I want to be selfish for 24 hours.
I dont feel like thinking for others becos they never appreciate what i've done


At the moment,

I want to go to the beach.
I dont wanna think anything
I just wanna sit quietly and feel the breeze of the beach
I just wanna feel the fresh air.

I wanna go to a place
Where there is no Jealousy, where there are no people will talk about me, think about me , insult me, harrass me..
haha..wont think will have this kind of place except HEAVEN..Duh !!!
if there is this kind of place, life could be far more peaceful okay ??

p/s: doc, will u pls let me go , plssssssssssssssssssssss??

2 comments:

Chew said...

Come to NZ. Most of kiwis are quite nice. Waiting for u to come ;-)

+~Ch3w Li@n~+ said...

haha..i must leave this sucky place by april no matter how...sometimes i really kenot keep tahan liao..haha..i wanna take pics with fellow cows and sheep and kiwissssssssss :P