Saturday 9 January 2010

ahem ..ahem..future potential housewife

tada ~~
show you what i've done and learnt for the whole year of 2009
as you know, i m not studying right now .So, i spend most of my time on TV, fb-ing, PPS-ing,handicrafts,baking and cooking .
Woohoo..at least i had achieved something ...hehe




i made organic cupcakes on Parents' Day. I made Organic waffles for myself. I had made Organic Molasses Cookies which i think its time to sell it to anyone who are health conscious.Call me if u wanna order ...HEHe..they are 100% organic. i invited my besties to come my house and cook dinner for ourselves. its worth it than eating outside lar..healthy and delicious . yummy !! Can we cook again this year ??? :Pwestern food this time ..hahaha


Well, i m trying to invent more and more recipes since i m goin to do some business in the future soon. And i m keen to help other ppl who are sick becos i know how they feel :) . hehehe..


MUMMy !!Buy me an electric mixer and oven plsssss...and i wanna a big kitchen in new houseee !!!! :P..keke..so greedy lar me ..haha


I also had learnt sewing. i think tis is the best way for me if i need a peace of mind. When i m alone in my room or i feel very uncomfortable and confused, i ll take out my needle and start sewing until i feel comfortable. When i m sewing, i dont think of anythin, i ll just concentrate on sewing until i finish it :) .Mayb u can try this idea. i sew mostly for my frens .act they are very useful, u can tie it on your hair with rubber band la, or use as the cellphone hanger, key chain, or pin them on ur shirt or bags..Useful right?? hehe....My proudest masterpiece are my parents' burfday present which there is the word" Amitabha" sewed on it. When i was sewing my parents' present that time, i couldnt really sewed it neatly, but when i keep sewing and sewing, i got the concept..Thanks God...and now i just need to improve myself...hehehe

P/s : 7 times of therapies to go !!! be tough!!

P/s 2 : for susie, God bless you for passing in your exam with flying colours . make sure u wear thicker and dont get cold . Love you :P

No comments: