Thursday 28 January 2010

Apology

*updated*
Alright, i m being too aggressive over here. Okay , I apologize. Mayb chewling is true, it was my karma. That's why i m bully by other people !! Grrrr....
No doubt that i dont trust people, even a little kid. Dont expect me to trust u 100% , cos i m watching uuuuu all the time . I m sick of this non-civilized society !! Whatever..i dont care eeeeeee !! I dont care eeeee !!
-------------------------------------------
On the other hand, i just found out tht the back of my neck became darker and darker due to the high radiation of radiotherapy... lol..no wonder they are so itchy and a bit pain !! Gahhh !! So ugly
Another thing : MY hair. So bushy that i have no idea how to deal with it.. And so curly. =.=ll
And ppl said i m a terribly stubborn and bad person becos of my curly hair...WTH !! i dont believe lar... hahaha..if u do, let me know !
P/s : i goin to get my own car soon(hopefully) !! Woohoo !!!

No comments: