Tuesday 19 January 2010

I have that feeling

Yeppi yeppi burfday , ChingMun !! Finally you re 20 !!


Last week, we had a simple celebration for Chingmun in Bubba Gump, sunway pyramid . The food were acceptable but who cares !! most importantly , we get to have reunion with friends !!




Well, i gave her a poodle which i sewed it with my fleth cloth. not really nice as u imagine in your mind. But i ve tried my best ! Hope you like it ! =)

----------------------------------------------------------------


On the other hand, i had managed to complete my 20 times of radiotherapy !
Life's tough but i have to be even stronger !
I m happy yet worry.
I have a weird feeling.
I scare i would have to undergo extra therapies .
I m phobia of branula (a type of needle).
I m afraid that when i recover , i would get sick again .
I m afraid i might not able to leave m'sia *docs are always dragging my things*
I m afraid that i m not ready to face the world .
WTH m i thinking ??!!!!
I have no idea at all !!!
So confusing

I have a simple dream yet so complicated !!!!




No way ! I must think like Forrest Gump !!
RUN FORREST RUN !
RUN CHEWLIAN RUN !!

No comments: