Thursday 14 January 2010

S.O.S i need to repackage myself

When i saw back my old photos back to a year ago,
N look in the mirror and saw the me in it

I realised that i SERIOUSLY need to repackage myself
No more shining on my face
More moles which i have no idea how come it ll happen after i got sick
New grown hair which i m pretty obsess atm becos they are weird and very very very curly larrr....

Tell Me what to do larrrr...

I m 21 but not officially yet..hehe

SO,

I want to learn make up
I want to do bridging on my teeth (for whitening )
I want to laser off the god damn moles on my face
I want my hairstyle back which i had it when i took family photos (i onli get to enjoy tht hairstyle for 24 hours before it fell :( )
i wanna dress even more feminine .. (change my whole clothes in my closet)

tae-soh...sound so impossible ..
BeTTEr BE Myself la... gahhh !!! :P

chewlian

2 comments:

Chew said...

Nah all these in the list is possible. If there is a will, there will be a way to it!

chewlian said...

they are possible, but all need $$$ lar...r u sponsoring me? if u are willing too, i m goin to do it now...hahaha :P