Sunday 17 October 2010

Whats you biggest achievement of 2010???

One day, me and my piano teacher talked about time passed really fast when i was having piano class.
N then my piano teacher have a questions :

" Hmm...what is my biggest achievement of 2010? "

She answered that her biggest achievement was to give birth to her baby girl which the process was so painful. She managed to overcome the fear and pain.

I told her my biggest achievement of 2010 was I won in conquering cancer which was the most evil disease in this world. I love the year of 2010. I felt so proud tht i managed to overcome the pain !!! Oh well, thanks to my lovely family and friends...

And i got the chance to fly alone to Melbourne and then to New Zealand which i had a lot of fun there ! I would love to do it again ! I enjoy the year of 2010 !! I learnt alot of things and i had become more and more confident in my life !

Now, WHAT 'S YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF 2010 ?? :)

No comments: