Saturday 30 October 2010

Dilemmassssssss

Oh my mummy God,
i m SERIOUSLY having a big dilemma....
I have only two weeks to think whether to take one more extra subject next sem.
Eventually i only have to take chemistry but i heard tht lecturer is quite dull.
They suggested me to take World Issue becos its really interesting and i can have more knowledge.
But but but
I have to pay extra 3K and i pretty phobia of ISU which is the essay assignment before ending the course.
I have literacy test next year.
I have to take IELTS.
I wanna learn harp.
but but ....
I would be very boring by attending chemistry only :( :(
Should i take world issue ????? :S
Oh! I m stuck with Families ISU assignment
which i have to do secondary report on mate selection and primary report and a VIDEO presentation !!!
for god's sack, this is the scariest moment of the semester !
I need a break. i need to STOP thinking !

No comments: