Wednesday 27 October 2010

Run chewlian Run

Guess what?!

Me is goin to run for Terry Fox Run for cancer.( i think i ll walk only)

The money that i donated will be proceed to cancer research.

Even my dad donated 50 bucks for cancer *proud proud*


Let's help them ! :)


-------------------------------------------------

I miss my baby so much ... oh , my mp3 !! hopefully they dont reformat it !!
I have more than 800 songs lar !!!! :( :(
I miss you !! When are you coming back ?? :(
btw, there s a boy kissed on my cheek today !!
He s my favourite student, Ashton !!
He give me a hug everytime he sees me.( i requested...teeehehehe)
Oh..i feel so happy everytime he hugs me ! its like all my problems just gone !
He is just so lovely ! :)
i m obsess with Playful Kiss drama again!

Never meant to watch it...but nothing to watch while waiting for BONES.
Anyway, this kind of drama always give people some unrealistic dream. cheh...
too bad, i couldnt help it and so i watched it ...hahahahahahahahahahah
u know, i m always obsess with this stupid dramas..even till now, i m still liking Goong drama...hehe
Goodnight ! :)

No comments: