Thursday 7 October 2010

Movie Marathon

I cant believe that i watched two movies in a go with my friend..
Eat Pray Love will be the best movie for me ..WEEE~~
Dont watch Charlie St Cloud, its the most common typical sad movie...wtf
I watched it becos we couldnt get ticket for The Switch... :(
Cant believe that cinema is still full of crowd on Thursday..LOL.


This is our group funeral obituary.I cant wait for the ceremony. Sometimes, i dont really wanna to be too strict to myself. I m goin to let go and back to 18 again and have fun with my classmates. i mean my social science classmates :) . I feel young again !! :) :)

HAve Fun !!

Just found out that i eventually have to teach dyslexia and autism student in Maths. Anyway, its a good chance for me to understand their world and help them !! :) :)

No comments: