Thursday 21 October 2010

Not in the list

So sad when i am not in the list of potential graduate for CIMP......
I only have one subject left to go to be officially graduating from CIMP
sad sad sad
I enjoyed the course and i would definitely highly recommend to my younger friends...
eventually i m a bit regret for not taking all of the 3 subjects this sem so i can goyang kaki for the next 6 months...
too bad..my body still cant handle these stress yet !
2 subjects already make me feel so tired..

Just did my Unit Test for my families subject...
Romantic relationship was far more complex when u read the theories ..
Come on..men and women are so complicated
Luckily i m not going to be a psychologist.
Social science is crazy man !
I mean i like this subject but i wont take it as my future career.

I m just interested in food ...
U can tell from my size...lol
seriously need to keep some fit...
Even doc and nurses said i m way too "healthy" now...hahhaa..
I ll work hard on yoga !!

OOOOOoooooooooooooMMMmmmm :P
oh ! oh oh!
MY very Gorgeous 66L oven by ELectrolux
Proud to say that its Australian Made product !!
n n n n it has 8 functions of cooking !!
Just reached my home for few days !!!
Cant wait to use it !!
Its really huge which i think can roast the whole turkey...hehehehehe
SHe s mine !!
hmm..mayb i should give her a name !1
Oh, my baby oven !!!! :) :) Muackssss...
chew~~
better go to bed ..
Au revoir !


No comments: