Wednesday 29 December 2010

When u dont feel right

i know i look so motherly here.
He s Jin Xuen . He s my pyjamas boy and mini boy...


Had a great time on X'mas Party in Enopi ..
Well, i have many sons and daughter...
In this pic, this lil boy is one of my sons, He is Ashton !!!!
I love him so much !!!!
Fair enough, i love everyone of themmm !!!

Dont think they are expecting me to be there
Everyone will talk about their stories, but i m not willing to talk about my stories which could spoilt the mood and get sympathy by everyone.
If people could have be more open minded, i could have feel much more better :)

Anyway. on the other hand ,
MY boss is raising my salary !!!!!!!!!
I m so freaking happy ~~
N N N N N N
I ll be finishing CIMP in 6 months



AND I shall go to New Zealand again for a month !!
And then go to uni..
Might be IMU or Nottingham ??
Hmmm....which one is better ?
Well, i still need to work harder if i want to go Nottingham :) :)


I m so so so excited .
cant wait to get out of that orange buildings which make me feel like puking !!!! :P :P
Tomorrow is the day !
I ll show off my cooking skills !!
Chew Lian special Menu :::
Starter
Mixed Mushroom Soup
&
Baked Wedges with Dipping sauce
Main course
Creamy Spaghetti with Grilled Chicken
Dessert
Root Beer Float Cake with Vanilla ice cream :)
Goodnight !

No comments: