Monday 3 January 2011

2010 is my proudest year

As you know, i managed to conquered evil cancer by last year Jan.
Besides, i managed to travel alone to oz and kiwiland.
No one could understand how i feel ...
All i have now is an experience that no one had it before.
Afterall, it was a very challenging experience and it taught me a very very good lesson ! :)
On the other hand, dad provided me a very cosy and useful car.
It was so useful that i often go all the way to KL shopping.
sounds so spoilt la !
Actually i mostly drive the car to college and E.nopi centre.
hhmm..thts make me sounds like a good girl...
Teeheheheh..
My mummy eventually provided me a 66L oven which i think its able to accomodate a big turkey for xmas dinner huh ??!! hahaha
It was so useful that i often bake and cook non-stop which resulted me in gaining weight so dramatically T_T
I feel so bloated all the time larrrr !!
But i m contented enough to cook the food for the people i really love and appreciate.
At the same, i would feel really disappointed when someone throw the food i made. :S
My elder sis who are so generous who offered her accomodation in Dunedin which made me slept so comfortably like a pink pig :)
She brought me to look around Wellington and managed to bring me to watch Regina Spektor concert which i think its way tooo awesome !
She even brought me to eat the freshest fish&chip in a place which i dont remember the name now..hehehe
n not forgetting she brought me to Lake Tekapo which i named it as HEAVEN and i got to learn so many types of stars .
N i had a very good lesson in astronomy , of course a very yummy hot choc while star gazing !
I felt very sorry that i made you angry and worry so much about me.
Okay ! I admitted i m a tardo !!
n TARDO LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUU, DA JIE !!
My youngest sis who spared a lot of thoughts for me.
I knew she wanted to go Sri Lanka so badly with parents.
Becos of me, she sacrificed and go Singapore with me instead.
I loveeee uuuuuuuuuu, Lil Tardo.
I m so sorry that i misunderstood u so much
but, pls explain clearly mah...
N i really hope u could go skiing with me !!! :P
U r not stupid, actually u r the smartest sis in the world which scored A in anatomy & physiology !
My bro, i have nothing to say to you !
u are the most evil bro i ever had.... :S
Happy New year !!
2011

No comments: