Monday 10 January 2011

Dreams coming true

Last Sunday i went to Edu Fair for enquiries for Nottingham & Imu
Apparently, IMU isnt a good choice for me. For sure, i wont have a second thought of it cos the entry requirement are far more harder than what i knew from the brochure.
The lecturer was so straight forward to tell me that many of Cimp-ians dropped out in the 1st year. Thats sound even scary.
And dont think she expect to see me there T_T

The only choice left is University of Nottingham.
The course are more relevant to my future career since i dont need to be very professional .
Their conditions are quite considerable and the requirements are not as scary as IMU. At least they conduct a interview if i got lower percentage for my average results
I dont think i ll have any prob for interview since i have a dream and i have good reasons to get into uni ! :)

The only problem is i have to leave home.
I dont really mind leaving home. I m just worry for my parents who are so worry of me all of time.
They are afraid i might not ready to face these challenges yet.
They are afraid i might get too stress and fall sick again !
I tried very hard to ease their burden but dont seem it works. :(

I have about 4% to work on.
I only have 5 months .
Do you think i can do it ??
I m ready to take the challenge.
It may seem so easy for my friends since they are already graduate or semi graduate but it dont seem easy for me.

My dream is so near yet so far.
But i can feel that EUROPE is getting nearer to me !
To my dear susie, wait for me ! I ll be there soon !
Definitely i must say Yes to myself in order to go UK !!
I CAN !





CHew~
goodnight !
I m going to dream of it to9 !
HAHAHA..lol

No comments: