Sunday 19 December 2010

Unfair

The world is unfair right??

Everytime i m being nice, kind and helpful.
But
people around me judge me as evil, selfish and not sparing some thought for them.
I m not being selfish.
I tried to think for them
but they never understand my good intention.
Instead, they always think i bully them
委屈却没有人诉说 :(
Everytime people complained about me, all i can do is remaining silent and be that bad person.
I tried to ignore, explain but dont seem they listen to me and they keep misunderstand me.
When i do something good, they always belittle me as if i m a devil who never done some good things.
I m not arrogant !
I m not selfish !
I DID SPARE SOME THOUGHT FOR YOU !
CANT U SEE WHAT I VE DONE TO YOU ?????
You never stand up and help me to clear my good name when i m in trouble!!

No comments: