Sunday 12 December 2010

I hate you

I m so busy working hard on my baking skills that i merely forgot about the bloggie !
HAHAHA...
Thts mean i spent my time very wisely and made my timetable very full
When i m not working , u ll see me very often in the kitchen.
Trying on new recipessss :) :)

omg omg...
Something wrong with me !
I hate the guys so much lately !!
So many unglam and rude guys around me !
When i saw a news about a guys commited suicide becos of love ,
I HATE GUYS even more except my idolssss from kdrama or us series i should say ...

Why guys are so sissy now? so useless !
They are worse than the girls.
Such a stupid guy who jumped from the building.
He must be mad...
People on fb called him a HERO, I m gonna call him an IDIOT !! A MORON !!!
An idiot who cant live without a girl !!!!!

The world really change !!!
I seriously wont feel sorry for this kind of person.
Heartbroken still have post on fb ..omg !
Somemore post a crying photo ..omg omg
Come on la....

So many unlucky people want their life..
U go and end ur life becos of a stupid girl
stupid stupid stupid !!
I love my life so much that i dont wanna die also..
So many cancer patients want to have a life like you also can not.

Love is not everything lar..
We still have so much to do rather than love larrr....
Fairy tales is not exist anymore.

No comments: