Sunday 28 November 2010

Peace !

U wouldnt believe how curious m i in updating the korea war news
Lets pray that they have peace instead or war.
:( :( Please dont ruin my very own south korea trip larrrr !!

Didnt i said i had a miserable week !
I m so sick that i had a terrible headache during my final.
I guess i flunked my final !! T_T especially malaysian studies ..but i m happy still that exam is over !!!
Holiday holiday !
I will definitely upgrade my internet so i can watch mnore dramasssssssssssss :P

Well,
I m not used to live in this new house.
I guess the prob is i have to walk up the stairs to reach my room.
U know i m a lazy woman..hahahhaah
Too much things to be settle.
No internet already made me feel so dead.(currently using 5GB of broadband T_T)
No astro is even worse.
Worst, No door for my room yet !! :(

Still dusty and the mosquitoes flying around....
hope we ll get through all this better and better.

I cant wait to buy the kitchen utensils and start my baking !
HOLIDAY FUN IN BAKING !!!

chew ~~

No comments: