Sunday 14 November 2010

Another Nervous Day !

Next week is a very important week becos.........................................
On Tues, i ll have my another CT Scan. God, please Blesss meeeee ! I would be very grateful ! :P
Next week will be my last week goin to college before final .... I m Soooooooooooooooooo excited !! :)

Two more weeks, i ll be moving no matter how since lawyer called.
We gotta move our ass from this old house ......
I m so excited to get out this housing estate.
So, people wont be gossiping about us anymore since they wont see us around that area after business hour....
Oh yeah !!!!!!!!

I ll be improving my skills in cooking and baking when i move house.
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh !!!
I cant really express how excited m i in words..
Becos i m wayyy toooooooooooo excited...Teeehehehehe :P

Just found a business student , study business but don't know how to do business
I m so freaking piss off when she said we had profit without knowing the cost during our stupid malaysian studies assignment. Somemore she wanna sell the things cheaper without knowing the cost. OMG OMG !!
If u cant do business, how can u excel in ur studies, i wonder ??
OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!
Open your eyes, the world is so big !

No comments: