Monday 15 November 2010

Travelling

Stunning Tasmania ! :)

I used to travel around with my family when i was young...
But i never get the chance to explore the tourism places properly since we always follow the tour guide that are provided by the travel agency.
After i had my long vacation to melbourne and New Zealand, i started to understand that travelling is not about staying in 4 or 5 stars hotel, having the most expensive food and flying with the most comfortable flight .
I started to change my mind.
Travelling is about learning to be independent and adapt to other countries' culture and environment.
We learn to read the map, experience their public transport, explore their culture and heritages.
I still remembered that i learnt to use a dunedin city map to look for science library.
At first, i didnt use the map and i kept calling my sister. After that, she was annoyed and ask me to pick up a map outside the university bookshop instead.

And so, i started to explore the map on my own. I find it was fresh and interesting experience.

In Bangkok, same thing happened on me.
I had my 1st experience of using their railway map and tried their BTS
Trust me ! Their trains are far more better than our LRT and KTM and much more advance :)
It was fun asking the local people about the busy city especially the Thailand students, they are really friendly and helpful !
For Melbourne, i worked very hard in planning the a week trip.
It was my 1st time flying alone and i have to manage for my trip very well financially.
I am quite disappointed cos i spent the last few hundreds on A/X ..Sigh
Should have spend it on mornington peninsula and billy train trip or something else...
I learnt my lesson. Never ever spend the money on shopping before finishing exploring the city.
Such a waste ! :(
The trip was quite a failure afterall..haha..except the Great Ocean Road :) :) :)

Besides, i enjoyed talking to strangers in foreign countries
Learning new language, making friends around had became one of my interest when i travel ..hahaha
I would really love to have a solo trip to Europe and Tasmania Island....
I cant describe how enthusiasm of me for Aussie animals in words.

My wish is to swim with pink dolphins and hugging Tasmania Devils and not forgetting wombat , koala bear, kangaroo
I really love the word ' Tasmania' and i had been talking and thinking about it over and over again.

Ah-huh..no wonder i had remember the wrong date for CT SCAN !! :(
Luckily my parents didnt scold me cos they are quite busy with new house ..*sweat*
I feel so terribly sorry to myself.
I really really need to make some changes !
Should have focus ! FOCUS !
Tmr i m goin to skip class.
I m losing my interest in going to college lately since every lecturer is so honeymoon mood and doing nothing in the class.
Me too as well.
so what s the point of me driving 15 mins and waste my petrol to college?
I m so in holiday mood now :) :)
I ll just "sit and relax"
(eventually i hav to wake up earlier to help my parents T_T)
Annyeong !
chew~

No comments: