Wednesday 14 July 2010

Single

Being single is so so so good !
I m so so envious of my aunt who can go travel whenever she want.
She dont hav family , she dont have to take care of children !
She and my bro is on the way to EUROPE !!!!!!
Jealous ! Damn jealous !
n
I m stuck here facing those retards in coll every single day !

On the other hand, my DA JIE had been arrived in Paris last week. she s gonna spent her whole month in EUROPE toooooo !!
Aiseh ! hmm.. i m wondering mayb she might bump into Susie in Paris. Or mayb Susie might saw her around ...hehehe

Europe ...oh ...Europe
I can imagine yummy-licious french pastries
ermm,...rude french !
Burberry tote bags !!! Chanel ! Gucci !
Buckingham Palace !!!
Venice's Gondolass...
Barcelona ....etc etc

btw, i still havent found any new fren yet.
ok, sounds exaggerating
my classmates in msian studies are totally stubborn and they r just like 3-yo kids. *shake my head*
hmm..i enjoy family subject. At least the Maldives girl beside me are friendly and quiet. she is a nice girl. And the Myanmar guy who always make us laugh when he open the door...hahaha...And we have 6 koreans in our class but are hardly approachable...
Mayb it was just the second week and we are not close enough ..so so so
I need time .
I ll try to smile :)

No comments: