Friday 2 July 2010

Hi and Bye

My schedule would be quite tight when i return to college. T_T
I actually had quit the Kumon job but i feel so pity to my boss.
So ..........
I decided to help her for July she is shortage of manpower :)

On the other hand, i m goin to start my new job in E.nopi next Tuesday.
I went for training and it was a very good experience for me :)

I did said i hate kids
but actually i still love them
They are just like my "sons and daughters" n i m just like their "mother"
to be honest , i really enjoy guiding them in the maths and talking to them :D
i would probably miss my handsome, naughty Derrick and Lil Ke Xin and not forgetting the mischievous Hannah . OH, and Miss lil smart Yu Syuen .
Teehehehe

I can cook
I can bake
I can do housechores
I can take care of kids..
I can teach the kids.
Hmmm...m i qualify enough to be a housewife and a good mother ??? :P
oh yea, i m ready just that my prince haven come yet.
I wonder which of the corner of earth are HIM ?? hehehe

i would be working almost every night except Wednesday
Do Yoga in the morning and piano class btw or u might be seeing me in my parents' shop :)
Hmmm...still considering joining CHI fitness once i accumulate enough $$
cos my class start at 12 n end at 4 .
What a weird timetable.
I dont mind.
At least , i can enjoy my morning tea ...hehehehe

Dont say i m very very free okay?
I m a very very very very BUSY person

B.Y.E

No comments: