Saturday 17 July 2010

Pinky Girl

My friend in my families class, Nitha said i am too old to have pink colour things.
Well, pink had always been my favourite colour since i was young.
I think pink really make me happy all the time .
I wonder what s wrong with having pink stuff at the age of 21. LOL...
And then my Maldives friend Sharfa, is not quiet at all
she s very active, hyper indeed ..HAHAHA
She like to pinch my fleshy cheek .
And then she said i m cute..
Because i have all the pink stuffs on my table in the class
From my bottle, to my binder file and my pencil box...they are all PINK(including my laptop and my new camera also very PINKISH !! ..teehehehe)
I was totally speechless.
Now i m bully by this 16 yo Sharfa...sobs sobs..
She is way too mature man !
She always ask me to visit her country, i always say i want to go Mongolia or South Korea instead. HAHA~~
Ah ~~
Got my 2nd birthday present from Susie
All the way from PArissssss !
Love the postcard she sent to me and the minimised Eiffel Tower of course !!!
I was so speechless and touched and surprised of course !!
Merci Beaucop !!
(Guess i m getting better in French now..huhu~~)
I need to bake so so so freaking bad..
Dear Mum, where is my super big oven ?????
SHe promised that she would buy one but guess i ll only get to use it until we move to new house.
My hands are so itchy now.
I wanna do BAKING !!!!!!!!!
I WANNA DO BAKING !!!!
Au revoir.
Pinky girl...HA HA HA

No comments: