Sunday 11 July 2010

Avatar VS Oh nei nei

It was my second day working in E.nopi. Working in E.nopi was about relaxing and having fun with Maths. So i have a student called Jin Xuen who are only 4 years old who are really adorable. This is our conversation.

ME : JX, JX ah...hurry up finish ur classwork. If not , OH NEI NEI will come and catch you.
JX : later i call BOTAK to beat OH NEI NEI up . (i was wondering who is botak ) (mumbling non-stop)
Later , i listened carefully .
JX : I want to call AVATAR to fight with OH NEI NEI...

This time i asked him to tell what is the colour of AVATAR. He can tell me that AVATAR is Blue colour. I bursted into laugh...HAHAHA..
The kids nowadays really update. Even a 4-yo can tell me what is AVATAR !!! hahahaha

----------------------------------
My new resolutions :
1) Sign up for Gym asap
2) Be friendly in the class
3) Lose weight
4) Save money
----------------------------------------
Btw, got my car KEY already !!! Aiseh , no GOLD KEY one....I m happy that i have a car to make me move around KL so conveniently . I LOVE MY CAR !!!!
gtg to do my families assignments .
TADA !

No comments: