Tuesday 2 March 2010

Rojak Feeling

The leftover.

After parents came back from nz, they gave me their leftover money.Poor me, have to use those leftover and save more again ! I seriously hope that Aussie dollars will drop ! So i can spend more . Not a curse okay ! So me tis lil poor traveller afford to spend more in Melbourne. I thought i would die of boredom in nz. Well, guess what ! My sis had found some great activities for me...Teehehehe.I am going to be a volunteer of Red Cross in Nz during these two months and join a trip to all over the nz .

But i have Rojak feeling lor. Thinking about leaving home for two months is a bit sad.Guaranteed, i ll definitely cry for homesick eventhough my sis will be with me . But travelling alone is really a brand new experience for me .I always wanted to try this but the opportunity had come, i gotta grab it right ??!! Just like Penny Tai's song lyrics :

"我要一個人的旅行
一個人 透透氣"

I had done applied for my Visa. Melbourne map printed. Airasia air ticket printed. Jetstar air ticket printed. Sunglasses is always ready to use. Camera already prepared. Had prepared some sweaters but dont think enough. Aussie money still saving. Nz dollars are more than enough. Hmm...whatelse ? I dont need to worry about food cos daddy told me my fav SUBWAY are always available in every corner of western countries. haha..i guess i ll eat until i throw up k ?!!

Its time for bed after that painful CT Scan. I hope the results will be BOMBASTIC !! Teehehehe... God Bless me ! :P

No comments: