Wednesday 24 February 2010

Life aint easy

Woohoo
I cant really describe how excited am i tht my dearest parents is comin home tmr !!
The best thing is i dont need to wake up at 6am anymore.!!Teehehehe
Its so tiring to look after the shop alone most of the time lar since bro always have his job to do mah !!
Money is really so hard to earn lar . Now i know how my parents feel now.
Earn little bit of money but get scolded by customers most of the time.We have try our best to satisfy them but they r still not happy
What the hell is ppl thinking now.
Indeed, I M COMPLAINING Here !
Its not like i earn their hundreds dollars , i m just earning few cents for a cup of tea
no wonder the psychologist said one kind of rice feed hundred types of people.
Gahhhh !!!
I hate business world !!!
I need a rest .
Ohyea, its my turn to leave for holidays...
Yipee
38 days to goooooooooo :P

No comments: